• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Little Red Clone for Sale on ebay

case12

Nice car. Price is nice for something that nice to drive around. After seeing clones go for big bucks at B&J auction, this looks like a good deal (with a 428!). I just dont have the garage space anymore! (BTW, I just signed contract to add another two car attached garage to fit what I have).

Here is the link to the quote from the Volo museum on the prototype convertible:

http://www.volocars.com/news3.html

Casey

390cs68rcode

I saw this car at the show 2 weeks ago and was not impressed. digital pictures makes every paint job look good. this paint would have to be redone. I am also guessing it has been hit since the panels and front end did not line up good. This car is definately a 10-15 footer. The engine is fairly clean but aside from that I would pass.

do yourself a favor and make your own for the same or less money.

BTW I might be buying another 67 390 coupe. ;D