• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS & HCS Window Decals Ready 4U!

P

PNewitt

Finally--they are here....

Each decal is 3" diameter, and in color--just as you see them. Just like the old ones, the adhesive is on the face, so, you can adhere them to the inside of your windshield or windows.

To help with the book and Registry costs, I have to ask $10 ppd. each (for outside of USA & Canada, add $2).

GT/CS Registry
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

No cash, please...checks or M.O. made out to me is best.

I should have these ready for the GAS & Knott's Shows.

Thanks!!
Paul.
© 2008 PMN Designs

p.s. next up ASAP, are the 2007 GT/CS Decals...(with production numbers); and the CX-1 Decals.

Attachments

• cshcs.jpg
    cshcs.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 172

CALIF GIRL

:icon_lol:
Oh bite me Joe! :grin:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

HappyHour

Ahhhh funny stuff!! Has lil bit of everything..including Elvis and Donna wishing she could buy that nickel plated key chain?? :grin:

And yes Steve I would watch "68 is enough the lost Cali Special episodes" in fact I would Tivo'em...it would air right between "Ice Road Truckers" and "OverHaulin" would be my guess.

Not sure Galpin knows what they are in for....and a live webcast??!!! :icon_ecst

Rob

Paul,
I just got my decal in the mail a few days ago for my 2007 GT/CS. I am the guy who you accidentally sent the 1968 model decal to, and I sent it back to you so I could get the correct decal for my car.

Anyways, I have some comments on the decal. It is a very cool looking decal, that is why I ordered it. When it arrived I checked it out and it looks great.

Then I peeled the white backing off of the decal so I could stick it on my rear quarter window. As soon as I peeled the decal off of the whiter backing I noticed that the decal did not look very vivid or brite.

I applied the decal on my quarter window and then looked at it. You cant hardly even tell the sticker is on the car. There is no way you can even read it and the color can't be seen at all.

If I was to stick the decal on my white car....it would show up very nicely, but I don't put decals on the body of my cars. So I threw the decal away into the garbage can.

I don't mind contributing to the registry because that is a good thing you are doing. Keep up the good work. If you decide to re-design a decal that can be seen and read when applied on a glass window, I would be proud to put one on my car.

Maybe you could make a sticker that could go on the outside of the glass that had a white backing on it so it would look like this when applied:

Last edited:

Rob

Paul,
I just got my decal in the mail a few days ago for my 2007 GT/CS. I am the guy who you accidentally sent the 1968 model decal to, and I sent it back to you so I could get the correct decal for my car.

Anyways, I have some comments on the decal. It is a very cool looking decal, that is why I ordered it. When it arrived I checked it out and it looks great.

Then I peeled the white backing off of the decal so I could stick it on my rear quarter window. As soon as I peeled the decal off of the whiter backing I noticed that the decal did not look very vivid or brite.

I applied the decal on my quarter window and then looked at it. You cant hardly even tell the sticker is on the car. There is no way you can even read it and the color can't be seen at all.

If I was to stick the decal on my white car....it would show up very nicely, but I don't put decals on the body of my cars. So I threw the decal away into the garbage can.

I don't mind contributing to the registry because that is a good thing you are doing. Keep up the good work. If you decide to re-design a decal that can be seen and read when applied on a glass window, I would be proud to put one on my car.

Maybe you could make a sticker that could go on the outside of the glass that had a white backing on it so it would look like this when applied:

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PNewitt

You are the first person to complain about my decals. They are not meant for smoked glass, because it's too dark to see them in a corner window (late models only). You should have put it in the corner of the windshield, since the glass is clear there.

Some other people have applied reflective tape to the backside of the decal, and it works very well. White tape works well, too.

I didn't do a positive version, because it wouldn't work well for exposure to the elements. It's an inside type decal only.

If you want a $10 refund, I'd be happy to send it to you, or another free 2007 decal so you can try it again.

Paul N.

Rob

You are the first person to complain about my decals. They are not meant for smoked glass, because it's too dark to see them in a corner window (late models only). You should have put it in the corner of the windshield, since the glass is clear there.

Some other people have applied reflective tape to the backside of the decal, and it works very well. White tape works well, too.

I didn't do a positive version, because it wouldn't work well for exposure to the elements. It's an inside type decal only.

If you want a $10 refund, I'd be happy to send it to you, or another free 2007 decal so you can try it again.

Paul N.

Paul,

Now that I see there are instructions here on this site about placement of the decal and the need for additional tape to be applied to the back side of the decal so it can be seen....I would like to try it again.

I will send you another Stamped envelope with my address on it.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Paul,

Now that I see there are instructions here on this site about placement of the decal and the need for additional tape to be applied to the back side of the decal so it can be seen....I would like to try it again.

I will send you another Stamped envelope with my address on it.

Since I already have your address, I'll toss one in the mail for you today. No problem.

I want no unhappy customers! LOL :)

Paul.