View Single Post
Old 01/25/2018, 06:40 PM   #29
Batgirl89

My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruppstang View Post
To do it correctly you need to pull out the front and back glass, then have it painted, Install the head liner, then the top and reinstall the glass and trim.
The headliner glues around the pinch weld for the front and back glass so there is no good way to replace the headliner with out pulling the glass. If the glass is in original seal I bet they are cracked and need to be replaced anyway.
Good Luck.
Marty
Marty, we will pull the glass & get new seals. Want it done right and I want to be able to drive it in the rain (when our F350 & Excursion doesn't start/need repair, the mustangs are my go to vehicles, Ive been driving my Grey GT/CS this month in the rain!)

Where should I purchase parchment headliner & parchment top?

I will also be asking you for help getting the Convenience Group going. (I found the thread on concoursmustang) I have power to all bulb sockets with my test light. Im going to replace all bulbs and go from there. Belts works perfect already, and Fuel we will deal with later. But Park and Door both stay on. (when I removed the hose from the parking brake I was hoping it would just work)
Thank you for your help!! Sheryl
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Resized_20180125_135946.jpg (74.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Resized_20180125_131737.jpg (102.1 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by Batgirl89; 01/25/2018 at 08:57 PM..
Batgirl89 is offline   Reply With Quote