• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Looking for Paul Newitt's DASH EMBLEM

Mr. Shelby Guy

I bought Paul's set of Steering wheel and Dash Emblems a long time ago and believe it or not, my dash emblem has fallen off of my dash. I looked for 2 1/2 hours and no luck on finding the missing piece. If anyone that has the dash emblem that they would like to sell OR if they have the whole set I would be more than happy to purchace it. I also have the 1st GT/CS Recignition Book if the person would like to trade for it.

Calspecialdreamer

Mr. Shelby Guy

I know a guy in Canada who has one for sale. I have emailed him and asked him if he wants me to give you his address. I will let you know as soon as he replies..

Calspecialdreamer

He has given me the O.K. He wants 100.00 US for both emblems. He does not want to separate them. Let me know if you want them or want to counter offer and I will put you in contact with him. What is your email?

Calspecialdreamer

Mr. Shelby Guy,

Jim should be contacting you soon. Don't worry about him, he is very trustworthy as I have dealt with him before. Have him send you a pic of his AMX, it is sweeet!