• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD ***SOLD***1968 302 4V Brittany Blue HCS

wallace

For Sale: 1968 Brittany Blue 302 4V High Country Special. 1 of 251 ever produced. It is in the registry and Bob Teets can vouch for this car. He was with me when I bought it. It is a true HCS.

Original drivetrain with 302 4V (VIN stamped on block) and automatic transmission. Original carb (rebuilt by Pony carbs), distributor, transmission. Runs well with rebuilt front suspension.

Equipped with ps, pb, a/c and console. HCS also has black GT hood stripe which accents the black vinyl top.

Car was gone through 5 years ago with paint job. It is rust free. There is one flaw by the driver's side door mirror which will be fixed prior to sale.

Nice car which I hate to sell. Bought a 1970 Mach 1 428 SCJ/Drag pak 4 speed car recently which I intend to work on. Want to sell this one to work on the other. Price is $20K firm. I have Marti Report and will email it to you if you are interested.

Other pics are posted in photobucket at:
http://photobucket.com/1968HCSPics?albumview=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click

Email me at wallaceandkaren@yahoo.com or call me at 785 639 5180

Attachments

• HCS.jpg
    HCS.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 369
  • HCS 2.jpg
    HCS 2.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 417
  • HCS 3.jpg
    HCS 3.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
OP
OP
W

wallace

Marti Report

Here is the official Marti Report for those interested in seeing it. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks, Wally

Attachments

• LexmarkAIOScan33.jpg
    LexmarkAIOScan33.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 192
OP
OP
W

wallace

Still for sale

Hi,

1968 HCS still for sale, $23K or offer.

In addition I have decided to sell my 1966 GT Silver Blue Convertible 289 4V deluxe Pony interior car, fully restored, original drivetrain $30K... and

1965 Black on Black deluxe interior GT K code fastback, original drivetrain, Vin stamped and almost completely restored. Just need to put seats and dash in it. Meticulous. $50K

Package deal, all three or just one! Have 2 daughters entering college and will keep just my 1970 Mach 1.

3 unique cars which is why I bought them. Make me an offer for all three if you want.

Thanks, Wally

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

wallace

Added more pics on photobucket

Added more pics on photobucket. See link on original posting. Thanks, Wallace

Toytalk

Very nice! I hope I can find one like this at this price in about a year....when I will be shopping!

OP
OP
W

wallace

1968 302 4V Brittany Blue HCS

Mark, getting those areas touched up next week. Wally