• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NOS heater motor

mustangman-nl

I am searching for a NOS (or rebuild) heater motor for my GT/CS (no AC)

Anyone a adres for me were I can buy it?

Thanks,

Reiny

obwan93001

I bought one on eBay for good deal...

I bought an NOS service replacement part motor from a seller on eBay a couple of months ago to replace the inferior aftermarket motor I put in mine last year. I haven't installed it yet though. Here is a current listing the seller has for the same one although the listing states it's for a Falcon but is the exact same motor and P/N used in the Mustang as we all know alot of the same parts were used.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220329722774&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=350132550307&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=StoreCatToStoreCat&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo%3DDR%26its%3DS%252BI%252BSS%26itu%3DISS%252BUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D4

I got mine for $50.99 + shipping which was an accepted best offer, the one above is going for $49.99 with no best offer option although still a good price for an actual Ford motor. They do ship worldwide but you'd have to contact them for an actual shipping quote to you.

Best of luck!

obwan93001