• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2006 Car Show Awards

PFSlim

This was our second year of showing our car in the Kansas City area. Here are the results for 06.

Mar 06 - World of Wheels - Outstanding in Class
May 06 - Lawson Car Show - Best of Show
May 06 - Mustang-Cobra Show - Best of Show & 1st Place
Jul 06 - Midwest Ford Fest Show - Top 25
Sep 06 - Edina Car Show - 1st Place
Oct 06 - Turney Car Show - Peoples Choice
Oct 06 - Liberty Dare Show - 2nd Place

Interested to see how everyone else did in 06.

Paul

Midnight Special

PFSlim said:
This was our second year of showing our car in the Kansas City area. Here are the results for 06.

Mar 06 - World of Wheels - Outstanding in Class
May 06 - Lawson Car Show - Best of Show
May 06 - Mustang-Cobra Show - Best of Show & 1st Place
Jul 06 - Midwest Ford Fest Show - Top 25
Sep 06 - Edina Car Show - 1st Place
Oct 06 - Turney Car Show - Peoples Choice
Oct 06 - Liberty Dare Show - 2nd Place

Interested to see how everyone else did in 06.

Paul

...Oh sure! 'Like most of us can top that Paul!!! ;-)

Congratulations! You do us all proud :)

Mustanger

Wow, Paul, you can probably win more awards in one season than I can in a lifetime!!! ... Keep it up, your presence at these shows is great publicity for the Cal Specials ...

Mustanglvr

Wow Paul, thats great! You`re car has always been a show winner in my book. It`s beautiful! Got any pics of those fabulous awards? Would love to see.

joedls

You've done a great job representing the GT/CS to the car world. You make us all proud!!

Thank you.

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Here is a picture. Almost every trophy was won at a car show that my son Zach and I attended. For the most part, he accepted each and every trophy. That is what makes it so much fun!!

Paul

Attachments

• trophies.JPG
    trophies.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 36

Perkchiro

Ditto from me too Paul. You have a beautiful car and all awards given to you and Zach are well deserved. Keep up the good work. I'll be showing mine around in the Spring and I hope I do half as well as you have. Thanks for being an ambassador for the CS!

rvrtrash

Congrats from me as well! As some of you know, I spend my summers rafting so don't hit many shows, although I did take two cars to one for a charity and won first and second in the same class. The CS took first and my XL Convertible took second.

Steve

Jayscal

Congratulation on a restoration done extremely well. We are all proud of you!!

rvrtrash

PFSlim said:
On most days, I would much rather be rafting!!!

Paul

Me too! I'm trying to convince Arlie and Cory to spend a weekend on the river next June or July. You want in on it?

Steve

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Steve

To be honest, I have never been. It seems like a real blast. June or July is usually family vacation time. I have been to American Falls many of times during different parts of the year and would love to come back sometime.

Many thanks to everyone who posted the "Good Job". Zach and I very much appreciate it. This is a great family.

Paul