• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ looking for a bra to fit the GTCS front end.

J.Bart

3m clear bra is the only way to go.
its pre cut by computer specificaly for the gt/cs

hufbeats

Had the clear bra on two previous cars. Wasn't too pleased because they started to show the join line after a few washings and would leave a wax line also. After 4 years they discoloured a bit too. These were on black vehicles. Currently have the shelby bra on my 08 CS. Fits tight but doesn't take too much time to put on. Took about 10 minutes yesterday.

J.Bart

Had the clear bra on two previous cars. Wasn't too pleased because they started to show the join line after a few washings and would leave a wax line also. After 4 years they discoloured a bit too. These were on black vehicles. Currently have the shelby bra on my 08 CS. Fits tight but doesn't take too much time to put on. Took about 10 minutes yesterday.

what about the conv. bra rubbing the paint??

hufbeats

No problem so far. The clips on the fenders have a material finish rather than metal on metal and the clips seem to stay put even at speed. I do try to keep it clean however and have put down a coat of wax before i put it on.