• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

When is car of the month going to update?

GTCS07

Nice car, but it's been months now. I'm ready to see another when I sign on. Anyone else? :smile:

OP
OP
G

GTCS07

I thought someone in charge of the site picked one?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, it's just mostly me slacking. Although it's also from lack of entries. There are a handful now that have been submitted over the last couple of months, so I can get them going again.

Just a time thing, which I seem to be lacking lately. But I'm on a mission now to update the site for the 2007+ models and will make the "Monthly Special" part of that task.

OP
OP
G

GTCS07

I figured it was probably a time thing Jon. I know I don't seem to have enough of it myself. I wasn't asking to get my car on, just to wake up the home page a little. Thanks.

HappyHour

Nice work Jeff....I really like the subliminal "alternative" energy message you got in the background? :grin:

Very scenic along the 580 corridor at sunset with the blacked out CS and your 68. Went skydiving over in Byron thought they were gonna coast right into those dam over sized props. :wink:

Amy when you drive up on the 5..make sure you have Jeff Miller on speedial he is close by. You guys will have about the same old\new CS setup except for the color of the 68!!

miller511

Thanks Robert,

Yep, my spare wheelset for my "other" mode of transportation.

I heard they do the skydiving thing in Byron. I'm planning to go to Lodi and jump out of a perfectly good airplane up there. Those windmills make me nervous...and hurtling toward the ground at 120mph doesn't?

Amy, when's the roadie from SoCal to Seattle? Let me know. Maybe do a photo shoot of the cars.

jaystang

Jeff,
Do I see a little bit of red sox nation all the way out in CA hanging in your garage there?? ;-)

rvrtrash

I heard they do the skydiving thing in Byron. I'm planning to go to Lodi and jump out of a perfectly good airplane up there. Those windmills make me nervous...and hurtling toward the ground at 120mph doesn't?

Are you going to do a tandem jump or static line. If you're going to do the tandem, ask the guy if you can do a 360 roll out of the plane and then keep your eyes open. Watching the bottom of the plane flying away is really cool! :cool:

Steve

miller511

Steve,

It will be a tandem jump. The thought DID just occur to me that a pair of Depends might be a good idea. Can you buy just one pair? ;-) Kidding, of course, I think the issue will be quite the opposite!!! ;-)