• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Gt/cs???

07gtcsvert

Hi everyone!...I'm a newbie, having joined last week...I live in East Texas and I flew to Phoenix, AZ three days ago to pick up a redfire 07 GT/CS convertible...It was first sold by Sunset Ford in Peoria in March of 07...I purchased it from Larry Miller Dodge in Peoria with 10,013 miles on it...The Dodge dealership told me that it was traded back to Sunset Ford last month and that they purchased it from Sunset Ford...Sunset Ford disputes that and the Carfax is not clear on that issue...At any rate, I'm trying for sure to determine that it is definitely a GT/CS...I have called several sources, including Ford and evidently, I will not be able to get a copy of the window sticker...According to the info on this great website, I can get an oasis report from any Ford dealership which will confirm authenticity...I tried with the local goobers and what they printed out was about a quarter page of nothing...I think Sunset Ford, being the original dealer could be a lot more helpful but at this point they are not willing to do much of anything...They have already made their money off of the car...Any suggestions?...Sorry for the long-winded post...

GTCS07

Welcome and congrats on your purchase. I'm sure you got a real CS but to be sure in lieu of the window sticker info or the HVBoM report you just need to see if you have all the package equipment like the two-tone interior, side scoops and stripes, etc. Post some pics.

aemoo28

I set myself up for that one.

You just watch out for late gen Specials. You never know when we're gonna be there at the hotel, or the viaduct...

OP
OP

07gtcsvert

Thanks so much for the assistance...The car has everything mentioned above, so I feel better about it now...I have contacted Ron to see if he will get me an oasis or HVBoM report...Shaker 500 (my 05 vert has the 1000) and charcoal/dove grey interior...Thanks again...Pics coming...

OP
OP

07gtcsvert

Thanks again to everyone and especially Ron who provided me with an HVBoM report and verified that I do indeed have the real thing...