• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

how to restore a cs

bindiman99

I was just wondering if it was better to hold out and slowly buy orig cs parts such as the fiberglass or just buy the reproductions. I am asking this because i could just buy the needed parts through cobranda now or wait and slowly piece my car back together. I found an orig decklid and the guy wants 200.00 for it but I dont which way to go. Please help end my delima

rvrtrash

If you're joking, you got me. If not, I live in Idaho and if you don't want the deck lid, I'll take it. Email me at srwick@hotmail.com with the info. I used to live in Beaverton, Or. , have friends and family there and will be in Portland in April for the swap meet.
Steve

darb

An original decklid for 200? Those things sell for 800 and up! Snag it! Repair it and USE it!

-Brad

taylorHCS

Banned
Darb is right, orginal decklids are hard to come by. Be sure to buy it, even if you don't need it; a wise investment for anyone as long as you sell it.