• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Modding plans put to a screeching halt.

koronen

Well, I had good intentions for my car lol. Only problem is, I decided to get engaged !! Wedding is in August, so aside from my SHR quarter window louvres, I don't think I will be able to afford much with it. Oh well, having a wife and house will be worth it :grin:

joedls

Congratulations!!!! You'll always have time for mods later on. The truth is the GT/CS is a great car just the way Ford made it.

P

PNewitt

Congrats! Will the GT/CS be the "post-reception escape vehicle"?

Paul.

Mustanger

Attachments

• MustWeddingCar.jpg
    MustWeddingCar.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 31

hcsstang

I think that we have been married for 47 years. After I got my HCS finished she said that since you spent so much money restoring it, I want some new kitchen cabinets. So guess what I had to do. Well any way I hope that you have many happy years of marriage. May God bless.

Diesel Donna

I think that we have been married for 47 years. After I got my HCS finished she said that since you spent so much money restoring it, I want some new kitchen cabinets. So guess what I had to do. Well any way I hope that you have many happy years of marriage. May God bless.

Hahahaaaaaa...you THINK???? I hope the Mrs. doesn't see this post!
She deserved those cabinets and you know it! Congratulations on 47 some odd years!!!

case12

My oldest son gets married in August. He wants to drive away with his bride in the GT/CS after the ceremony. I am hoping to get some really good pictures for the calendar this year!

So, I think I need to SPEND money on the GT/CS for a marriage - wouldn't you agree:grin: (too bad my wife doesn't buy that story yet .....:embarass::sad:).

Casey

Mustanger

My oldest son gets married in August. He wants to drive away with his bride in the GT/CS after the ceremony. I am hoping to get some really good pictures for the calendar this year!

So, I think I need to SPEND money on the GT/CS for a marriage - wouldn't you agree:grin: (too bad my wife doesn't buy that story yet .....:embarass::sad:).

Casey

If you get a real nice shot (eg, rear shot with "JUST MARRIED" in the rear window, flowers, decorations, etc.), this could be a great pic for June :wink: ...

joedls

Casey

Sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness rather than permission. :wink: