• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

The Finished Stevenson Car

PFSlim

Havent' updated our gallery site lately but our Cal Spec is finished and on the road.!!! Sweeeeeeet!!!! ;D

Paul

Attachments

• DSC00938.JPG
    DSC00938.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 19

DJM75

Wow that looks great!!! I hope mine looks that good someday.
Don

rjw

Looks great! Congratulations!
Richard

rvrtrash

Looks nice guys! I "finished" mine also and sent pictures to Jon for the gallery, but they haven't been posted yet. :D
Steve

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

With regards to the tires, we put 205's on the front, 225's on the rear. We knew that 215's were standard size but we wanted to mix them up alittle and get alittle taller tire in the rear with alittle more width.

Paul

bbeatty

I was fortunate enough to see the Stevenson car in person on Sunday. All I can say is WOW! :eek: 8) :eek:

Pictures do not do justice for this car. Fabulous work guys!

You’ve inspired me to get back to work on my GT/CS so I won’t be embarrassed to park next to you! :-[

Good luck at the car show this weekend!

Sarge

Paul,
You said it all... "sweeeet"! Mine is Acapulco Blue as well, but definately showing its age. I hope I can do a lot of the work that you did, so that mine turns out "nearly as nice" (I can't touch your job!) as yours.
Congrats, and I'm sure you will be showing it off proudly!!
Robert

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Today, the car sits at World of Wheels in KC, MO. Looking forward to the show tomorrow and this weekend. ;D ;D

By the way, I have included our new pics to our gallery.

Paul

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

[quote author=jk89cat link=board=1;threadid=1449;start=15#msg8542 date=1110484419]
that is one very pretty car . makes me want to get my clone in gear
[/quote]

By the way jk89cat, welcome to the site. Just make sure you only whisper that "clone" word on the site!! :eek:

Paul

jk89cat

thanks for the welcome, i am quite the ford man, i have 4 of my own, and i work parts in a ford, L and m dealer . i really enjoy this site from what i have seen , it looks like a wealth of info and everyone seems nice. my car is a 67 coupe that well, is lacking most of the exterior body , which i why i want to make it a gt/cs clone . saving the car from the crusher . just want to make it a unique cruiser . justin

Mosesatm

Finally anohter cloner!!!

JK89cat have you ever considered making a Little Red or Green Hornet clone?

Does anyone know if color pictures of either of these cars exist?