• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Decal script placement

PB gtcs

Folks,

Please help us locate where the Mustang scripts go. I mean the exact measurements. My brother and I are about to go to the body shop and need to know where to drill the holes for the Mustang script on the fenders and on the deck lid. We have the old quarters for the big script, need the other stuff though. Please help.

Brian and Paul

66joej

The only Mustang script on the Cal Special is on the trunk. It is on the right hand side. I can give you approximate dinensions if your trunk lid isn't drilled.

OP
OP
P

PB gtcs

Yes, please give me the location.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

OP
OP
P

PB gtcs

Boy nearly all of the pics in the gallery have the Mustang script on the lower fenders. Are they all incorrect?

Brian

68sunlitgold

Brian,
Yes there is script on both fenders and NO engine size script. The location for the fenders should be standard.

Doug

68gt390

Both front fenders do have the mustang script on them. They are not decals. Most restoration shops carry them. Sometimes you'll also see a set pop up on ebay.

Don 8)

OP
OP
P

PB gtcs

Thanks everyone for the info. We have the script, just need to know where to drill the holes. We have new fenders and new deck lid. Thus, dont have a pattern to go from except the rear quarters which we kept the old ones.

So, if can tell me were to place the script, that would be much appreciated.

Brian