• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Question on my Marti Report

PFSlim

I received my Elite Marti Report yesterday. It was packaged very nicely and undamaged. When looking at my window sticker, I realize that the window sticker says my car is a "Wimbledon White". Since I know my car is Blue and every where else in the Marti Report it says it is Acapulco Blue, is the window sticker wrong?? Has anyone else experienced this??

Paul

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Casey

My door tag code says it is suppose to be Acapulco Blue. The only thing is wrong is the window sticker. Even my VIN is correct at the bottom of my window sticker. Do you recommend calling Marti Auto Works or emailing John? Is John responsive via email?

Paul

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Yep. Talked to John. Says he wants a digital photo of my report and of the incorrect window sticker. Then take my frame apart and send him the old window sticker. He will make up a new window sticker and send back to me.

Thanks for your help Casey!!!

Paul