• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Cars that are not listed

planemove

Hi, I have four 68 GT/CS and only one is in the book the other three are not. Is anyone keeping track of cars that were not listed? Thanks

clubpro

Yes Mike Jewell (Somethingspecial) is our new registrar. I know that he would love to add some more cars to the registry.

franklinair

ABSOLUTELY!!
See the thread 'New CS Registry'. Its being administered by Mike Jewell (somethingspecial) for the GT/CS models, Bob Teets (hicountrybob) for the HCS models. We are all anxious to keep the listings up to date & accurate.

Neil

OP
OP
P

planemove

Thanks, I have the marti reports for three of them I just need to get the last one it was a J code I got out of a barn in northern California last year

68 special

The more the merrier. Where in Woodinville? I'm always down at Costco.

Bret

somethingspecial

Hi, I have four 68 GT/CS and only one is in the book the other three are not. Is anyone keeping track of cars that were not listed? Thanks

Welcome, This is great. Please send me the Marti reports via Email and I will add them to the Registry. As soon as Jon gets the Online Registry back up, I will update it with all the new cars we have discovered.

OP
OP
P

planemove

68 gt/cs

I have a Gulfstream Aqua 8R01C143619, Raven Black 8R01C164105,
White 8R01J152263, Candyapple Red 8R01J155955 The Red one is in the book but by mistake the put it in as a c code.

Bret we work at the same place my office is at the far north east corner of bay 1 I'm there every day at 5:30. I talked to you one time I'm the guy that has most mustangs from 1965-1970.

I have my own full restoration shop and I have never driven or shown the cars
I just enjoy rebuilding them

OP
OP
P

planemove

No I don't know him. I see you have a newer mustang I have an 08 that I built from the ground up I do drive that one:smile: