• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1966 High Country Special

carezcs

Does anybody know what that is on the front fenders above the wheel well? Looks like some sort of decal but I've never seen a HCS with it before. Seems rather pricey to me. For that kind of $'s I can buy a nice 66 GT convertible in Calif.
Bruce

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Does anybody know what that is on the front fenders above the wheel well? Looks like some sort of decal but I've never seen a HCS with it before.
The photos are too small to tell, but it's probably a club decal or other similar add-on by the owner. It's not original to the HCS cars.

hicountrybob

Does anybody know what that is on the front fenders above the wheel well? Looks like some sort of decal but I've never seen a HCS with it before. Seems rather pricey to me. For that kind of $'s I can buy a nice 66 GT convertible in Calif.
Bruce

That is the metal high country badge that was attached by the receiving dealer.

Afordnut

High Country Special still for sale

Still for sale. Price dropped to $27000.00

I'll try to post a link soon.