• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS grill on ebay

carvensno

1 question for this 1 in a life time grill, as this man claims that the grill i smade from the orignal ford tooling and from shelby tooling, why is this the only grill then, why isnt this man going to make them and sell them, something smells fishy, if i had the tooling, i would be going into production and share my good fortune with my fellow owners of HCS and GTCS's, start making some money for a fine product as that one, to share.

BrandonB

Thats what hes planning on doing...thats mr sheblydallas but we wont get into it anymore we had a huge problem with this earlier look back into earlier posts on clones for CS and stuff he is going to go into full production...anyways no more talk about him.

66 Dearborn HCS

[quote author=BrandonB link=board=3;threadid=737;start=0#msg4039 date=1072153787]
Thats what hes planning on doing...thats mr sheblydallas but we wont get into it anymore we had a huge problem with this earlier[/quote]

And he's still promoting the idea that he can pass a fake as the real thing with the full purpose of mirepresenting the clone as the genuine article. He has no shame.

OP
OP
T

taylorHCS

Banned
I don't get that at all from the description. Maybe you are bringing some previous biases in from the past?

carvensno

could one of you? be as so kind to show me the thread that i could catch up on this mr shelby fake story, so i can understand the whole thing of what you guys are talking about, just for my info only, i wont bring it up in the forms as for it has happened already. would be completely greatful thnx ;D

BrandonB

Heres the main one, I must admit I was hot headed and a real huge jerk and ruined this topic and turned it into this because I didnt think straight but this is the quick jist...lets just not comment anymore about it though (just read so ya know) becuase no one else here needs to deal with this anymore especially Jon of all people.

I also want to apologize to everyone for ruining this topic too. Im sorry.

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=674