• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dealer License Plate Frames

6t8-390gt

There are a few Ford and Mercury Dealership License plate frames for sale on EBAY right now. I typed in Ford Dealership in the search engine and they came up. Sorry, I don't know how to do the hyper-links. I hope this helps someone on the site.

I am still looking for one from Lutz Ford in Palo Alto.

Russ

The ones I saw are from "Villa Ford" in Orange, CA and "Magic Ford" in Santa Clarita Valley. They are for sale for $10. Russ

deestix

I lucked out: my GT/CS was originally sold in Hawaii, as per my Marti Report. I live in NJ and have never been to Hawaii in my life. BUT, a colleague from work went to Hawaii two weeks ago, and with a photo of my car and a copy of the Marti report in hand, visited the Ford dealer, which is still in business, and brought back two dealer license plates frames for me!

rvrtrash

So which dealer sold your car? Mine was Castner Ford in Wahaiwa. I don't think mine is still in business.
Steve