• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Well, a melancholy day...arranged to sell the GT/CS

dalorzo_f

Need to clear the decks, and came to terms on the C code. Kinda sad as I won't get the chance to drive it after the long delayed/deferred restoration work.

Still in the garage while some details are worked out on the sale, so can still look at her for a little while longer.

But, got a fair price, and going to someone who wants a "Mustang" not a shell with a collection of after market parts and will treat it right....

:cry:

sam

Best of luck to you and the new owner ! Life is about changes.

Sam

robert campbell

Sometimes it is kind fun to watch another owner put their own spin on it. And spin the tires!!! What kinda aftermarket upgrades does the new owner have in mind?

Rob

OP
OP
D

dalorzo_f

None.

He bought it as a very factory/stock car, and intends to keep it that way. Few and far between and wants to maintain it as a piece of history, not resto-mod it...

He said he may even keep the stock front drums on it! (which I never had a problem with, you just drive to suit the car)

08gtcslady

Thats great! Not very many keep em stock anymore. At least u know its getting a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk