• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Carb

???Can somebody tell me what the original carb was on my GT/CS? It is a j code 302. It had a holley on it and I don't think that was original but now I'm not sure...
Thanks

BTW... After 2 years of sitting in storage i finally have my dream car running and soon on the road.

OP
OP
M
Thank You. I assumed it was an autolite but wanted to make sure. I have an edelbrock on now and the car runs much better than with the holley

hcsstang

The 4300 car. is hard to adjust. I had a hard time to get mine adjusted right. I have heard some complaints with Pony car.

CJ

I replaced my Autolite with a Holley some time ago on my 302. The Holley worked well for a few years however it always needed adjustments. Finally changed to an Edelbrock like many others have and no problems at all.