• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Autolite 4300 (J-code 302)

teamlo

Does anyone have experience with Pony Carburetors (or other reputable carburetor shop) with respect to the Autolite 4300 4-barrel carburetor? I am contemplating having mine restored for use versus using a Barry Grant or Holley carburetor. I was hoping someone could give me a report. Thanks so much!

GTCSMustang

Had Pony Carbs do one for a Shelby I had a while ago. Did a good job from what I could tell. Can ran great. Expensive though.

Scott

RedGTvert

I have used Pony a number of times for my Mach with great success. I just bought a concours 4300 from them for my 67FB. I'll let you know in two weeks how good it is.

Most people told me to stick with the 4100 that I have on the car now, but I am bringing it to concours slowly, and this was the next step.

Mustanger

I have used Pony a number of times for my Mach with great success. I just bought a concours 4300 from them for my 67FB. I'll let you know in two weeks how good it is.

Most people told me to stick with the 4100 that I have on the car now, but I am bringing it to concours slowly, and this was the next step.

Hey RedGTvert,

How's that 4300? Hopefully you've had some time to check it out ...