• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Ford 100 book

Talan423

hey all, i just got an e-mail from the Ford 100 Centennial people with a great offer and i wanted let you all know about it. they are selling the left over "Ford Century" books for $16.00 + $4.50 s/h. this book has a different dust cover than the one's they gave the employees, but inside it is exactly the same. i am a ford employee, so i already got mine last month, i haven't finished looking through the whole book yet, but i can tell you it is a beautiful book and is well worth the $20!!! many of the employees were selling their books on ebay for upwards of $100. it has 272 pages and hundreds of pictures. here is the website and the special code they sent me to enter when i order--

http://coffeetablebooks.com/Book.html?rn=271477&gid=&Titlesku=20020828145719

code- empnet100

if this doesn't link you to the site, e-mail me and i'll forward the e-mail to you and link it from there. i went to the website and it says it is $32, but the code will take it down to $16.

later
tom

StraightSix

To get the $16 price, you have to wait until November 27th for it to ship. The immediate delivery price is $24.

Either way it's a great deal!

-Winston