• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

I'm Back!!

68sunlitgold

I got back about 10 days ago, but this is my first time back to add stuff to the site. I had my wife check every once in awhile on the sale of the CS models. I really enjoyed my time in the desert, I had a great crew and time really flew by. I attached a pic of the crew standing on the wing of the plane. I want to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers, it really makes what I do and being away from my family alot easier. Hopefully I can hit the site more and take my car (the coupe not CS) to some shows. I am going to a new job now that I am back, same location but new position as "Director of Operations", so I will be the number 2 guy in the squadron which hopefully will not take me away from this site too much. Again thanks to eveyone at the site, my second family.

Doug

PS - Paul thanks also for the posters...they hung nicely in my room!!

Attachments

• crew photo.jpg
    crew photo.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 51

390cs68rcode

Welcome home!

I don't know if you remember but I offered to buy you something nice for your CS when you got home to show my appreciation for your service to our country. Send me a pm and we can discuss what you need.

Mustanglvr

:flag: Its good to know you are back safe on American soil Doug. Were very proud of you and looking forward to having you back around the site! :thumb:

roadbum

Doug, My daughter is a capt. in the AF, my son is a Msgt. I just got a message from him, he is in Bagdad waiting for transport to his base. I just wanted to say thank you for your service and let you know we are all behind you. Ron

rvrtrash

Welcome back Doug! Glad you're back safe and sound.

Steve

68gt390

Welcome home Doug. Nice crew picture. That reminds me of a photo we had made of our F-111 outfit when I was stationed in SEA.

Don

Mustanger

Welcome Back ...

We're all happy that you're back, safe and sound! Thank you, we're all very grateful.

Diesel Donna

Welcome home Doug!!! I think of you often and am grateful for you and your sacrifice for all of us.
:::::::::::::::::SALUTE!::::::::::::::Just for you on Veteren's Day! :flag:
Wow, got goose bumps looking at that picture.

~~~~Donna

PFSlim

Welcome home Lt. Col. We have missed your leadership on this site. Glad to have you back home and safe on our soil again.

Paul F. Stevenson, Capt. (Retired)
USAF