• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

40 reserved showcase spots for GT/CS cars at Wa Roundup

aemoo28

I know you want me to shut up about this year's Roundup, but I need cars! We're in the front by the MCA judged cars. I have a WHOLE LOT for our California Specials only!!

It's even on the map! Our own section written in! Check it out! 1st row, lot 4.

I need GT/CS cars for Saturday July 19th!! Sunday July 20th!! bellevue Washington! We are on the Roundup shirt this year as the featured car!!

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7084&stc=1&d=1215899662

Attachments

• Roundup2008Layout.jpg
    Roundup2008Layout.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 56
P

PNewitt

I think we owe Amy a ton of thanks for making this happen for the GT/CS owners and enthusiasts.

I was asked to write a short piece for the show program on the history of the GT/CS, and they are wonderful folks to work with.

If you're anywhere near this show--it's worth the trip to see it!

My personal thanks to Amy for her unwaivering enthusiasm!!! (keep up the great work, Amy!!!)

Paul N.

Timmknz

Okokok

Alright, in I go,
anybody now the best way to roll back an odometer?!?
JUST KIDDING< OMG!
T

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Tim! Catch the trailer of GT/CS cars coming up from all around the United States! And Canada! I have an '08 Vista Blue GT/CS vert coming from BC!!

ARE YOU ON THIS SITE?? SHOW YOURSELF!! Mr. Vista Blue vert?? [whistle]

Hooray!!

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Bellevue Community College
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, Wa 98007

SUNDAY- no pre-registration, $20 entry fee, People's Choice judging show

9am-5pm

Tell the person at the gate that you're with 'AMY'S CALSPECIAL GROUP', and they'll see your GT/CS and direct you to ME in OUR parking section!! I'll have a babe-a-licious grabber orange parking vest on...EEK!

Amy

P.S. There is a parade in Lake City on August 2nd, 5pm, Pioneer Days. Another in Montlake July 25th, 445p. Let me know if anyone wants to be in a parade with me!