• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

WTS: 1968 GT/CS J-code 302 4v nice car

wally05

Here is the link to some photos! http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/4162

Parts included: new flaming river steering box, hurst shifter and some other stuff that I couldn't get on the car in time.

It's in great shape, Rich on here knows the condition. Newer brake work, suspension work. All new ignition with ignitor electronic ignition, flamethrower coil and wires. New Edelbrock 4v carb with electric choke. The only problems were the leaking rear main seal that leaked some after each drive and the sloppy steering. Which I have the new steering gearbox and rear main seal for. Other than that, it's pretty much all original. Oh, and the one windshield trim piece that is now gone off the top driver's side. I HAVE ALL PREVIOUS PAPERWORK AND PART DOCUMENTATION PLUS MARTI REPORT TO BACK EVERYTHING UP. It recently got a bunch of work done with all new fluids everywhere and a check up.

Only rust on the car is some service rust on the gas tank inside the trunk and some on the inside bottom of the rear quarters. Frame and such are solid, but with undercoating. The paint is a good 15 footer, but could use some fixing in some chips near the doors and such, but it shines up GREAT.

1968 Acapulco blue GT/CS J-code with 3-speed manual
-Dealer installed A/C with York compressor (needs restored)
-Non-GT car
-Manual Steering, manual Drum brakes, but stops VERY well and straight.
-New Edelbrock 4v carb with electric choke
-All-matching parts, complete except for the missing windshield trim piece
-New flowmaster 40s
-New ignition setup
-New Ford Cobra valve covers and original open letter cobra air cleaner can be for sale separate or with the car, but you'll have to pay a little extra. They come with everything needed to install them.
-I also have a tach that wires right into the open slot where the clock normally goes. It looks oem, I just haven't installed it yet.

This is a great car that could use a little TLC. I'm getting married in May and need the money, so please make an offer. I've taken some bad hits recently financially, so this beauty needs to go. I've taken it driving for a bit when it's nice out and it rides straight and true. The rear main seal could be replaced. The rust in the rear quarters is not bad at all and you have to get under the car to see it. I have some very good pics of it that I'll post asap.

Price: $15,500

if you're interested, contact me at korey.flinn@gmail.com and I'll get you a phone number if needed. Thanks again, guys!

Korey

Last edited:
OP
OP
wally05

wally05

Pictures added!: Open to offers

P7310322.jpg

P7310323.jpg

P7310324.jpg

P7310325.jpg

P7310338.jpg