• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

posting photos

sportyworty

well I tried to post my photos but the maximum size is 100kb I have 18 different photos of the GT/CS I am selling and each individual photo ranges from 175kb to 190 kb so the site will not post even one. I know this is not aweb problem it is another pilot generated problem. This is starting to become somewhat embarassing any help would be appreciated
Thank-you in advance

admin

Staff member
Administrator
You'll need to resize the pictures to get them smaller. Really a 100k file is plenty big for web site stuff.

Try going into your photo program and reducing the size of the picture and then saving as a copy (so you don't ruin your original large resolution photo) Use 700 or 800 pixels as a maximum width. Or try changing the resolution to 72 dpi.

It really depends on what photo editing program you have (ie. Photoshop, Paint Shop, etc.) If you tell us what you're using we can probably step you through it.

If you get really frustrated just email them to me and I'll resize. webmaster@californiaspecial.com