• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 GT/CS Production Numbers

RedFire07

Does anyone know how many 2007 California Specials Ford is planning to make? Supposed to be "Limited Edition" but I can't find any info on the estimated production numbers.

Mustanger

RedFire07 said:
Does anyone know how many 2007 California Specials Ford is planning to make? Supposed to be "Limited Edition" but I can't find any info on the estimated production numbers.

Off the top of my head, I thought it was supposed to be around 8,000 ...

Ladystang

Haven't heard yet. But, I hear they are going to make it again in 2008. I guess it's not really a limited edition car.

Mustanglvr

The 2008 GT/CS is supposed to be a limited 40th Anniversary edition.

P

PNewitt

There has been a lot of speculation about what will happen in 2008 (model yr.) for the GT/CS. Ford does have the opportunity to take advantage of this anniversary. Cross your fingers! (and save your pennies!)..

I "should" have some access to the production numbers for the '07-'08 for the book. Perhaps by color(s), interiors, and by coupe or convertible. I will also be able to interview some of the folks responsible for the design and production of the late model GT/CS.

But--there is no question, this IS a limited edition production Mustang. Just like any other limited edition Mustang; '07-'08 GT/CS production years have (had) a specified number of units to be built.

Paul N.