• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

cs/gt value

limp1969

please tell me what the cost would be of each car. I have not keep up with these cars much. All would be in average condition they are drivers but need a little work. #s matching. Car may have been restored 15 years ago.
rust free

r code 4 speed
r code auto

how many r codes where made in cs

did they make scj in these? v code w code?

if so what for above

S code 4 speed
S code auto

Mosesatm

please tell me what the cost would be of each car. I have not keep up with these cars much. All would be in average condition they are drivers but need a little work. #s matching. Car may have been restored 15 years ago.
rust free

r code 4 speed
r code auto

how many r codes where made in cs

did they make scj in these? v code w code?

if so what for above

S code 4 speed
S code auto

There are only 3 R-code GT/CSs and all are accounted for. My guess is that getting your hands on any of them would take six figures.

There are no SCJs, V-codes, or W-codes.

There are 3 R-code HCSs that are not accounted for. A total of 9 were built.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

limp1969

nada says $25k for a average r code ? come on that aint right, and $12k for a s code?
What really would a s code 4 speed go for?

p51

nada says $25k for a average r code ? come on that aint right, and $12k for a s code?
What really would a s code 4 speed go for?

You're very likely correct. I played around with it. The NADA guide just seems to add a % increase based on features. It doesnt seem to have any sense for rarity. The base numbers, however, seem to be about right. Since there are more sales of the basic GT/CS its probably more accurate at that level.

390cs68rcode

any 68 R code will cost you $60,000 MINIMUM for a decent driver and up to $90,000 for a nice one. Add some if it is a GT/CS or HCS.

SCJ are 69/70 model years only.

P

PNewitt

As a point of info-- it's "GT/CS", not CS/GT. Every time I see that, it's like hearing a dissident chord in music.

Not to sound like it's a scolding, just an FYI.

(but it still makes me nuts)

Paul N. :)

Mustanglvr

As a point of info-- it's "GT/CS", not CS/GT. Every time I see that, it's like hearing a dissident chord in music.

Not to sound like it's a scolding, just an FYI.

(but it still makes me nuts)

Paul N. :)

Me too Paul, it makes me nuts as well. :frust: :lipsseal: :icon_dead :icon_wink