• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

White T-Code in Phoenix

classicsguy

Rare car! 6cyl with air and P/s. Looks to be in nice shape. A Marti report is a must.

franklinair

NICE. I once re-did a '68 coupe equipped the same way. Nice car, respectable performance, and A/C to boot. I'd consider this one myself, but my cup runneth over!

Neil

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Wow that's 2 on the forums here for sale in Phoenix at the moment. That doesn't happen often. If anyone is seriously interested in either I could probably take a look since I'm local.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Hmmmm...a T-code.

I wonder what engine would work well in it?:ponder:

Maybe a Ford in-line six.

Attachments

• 75aa_3.jpg
    75aa_3.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 760f_3.jpg
    760f_3.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 31

Mustanglvr

If it`s never been modified then I would just leave it alone. It is rare to find an original T code with the 6 cylinder still in it. Also if it has an automatic trans, then it is 1 of 47 cars.

classicsguy

If it`s never been modified then I would just leave it alone. It is rare to find an original T code with the 6 cylinder still in it. Also if it has an automatic trans, then it is 1 of 47 cars.

I agree with Rhonda 100%. keep it original. rare 6 cyl. Have to see Marti report for original equipment...

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

So would I, except for the carb, intake, and valve cover, well maybe a new head, too.