• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

North West GT/CS for sale ...

DeadStang

Highlander

Hi there; While attending the local Mustang Roundup, held here last weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting this cars owner, and viewing this vehicle up close. The lady had driven the car, quite some distance, in hopes of finding a prospective buyer. While looking the car over, I would bet on it's authenticity. The car's grille, seemed to be in excellent condition, and the rest of the unique parts, seemed correct, and in place. The dash pad was covering the Vin numbers, but she had assured me that they had checked it out, and had a Deluxe Marti Report. The car was missing the original Hood, Hood locks, and Brackets, and for what seemed without explanation, someone had filled the rear Quarter indentations. I seem to remember the car having an early April build date? It's not a Show car, But seemed to be a very respectable, and I would guess a somewhat dependable Daily driver, considering the show we attended was 200 miles away from the Oregon border.

J.R.

DeadStang

Yes, the little white CS made the trip up to Bellevue and back like a champ. Got pretty decent gas mileage, too--I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks for your kind words about my car--it was nice meeting you. :)

My CS was built in mid-March (Bucked 3/13/68, Built 3/18/68, Released 3/22/68). Here's a somewhat readable picture of the Marti report for anyone interested. It's freshly detailed after the long drive home and ready to go to a new home...I'm open to reasonable offers.

483marti-med.jpg

483cars1-med.jpg

483cars2-med.jpg

HappyHour

Hey there. Is it possible to see a picture offline of the dash of your CS with the "pedal mounted over the headlight high/low switch that activates the windshield wipers". Been some time since I had my Mustang (67) so I forgot what the setup looks like. Thanks!

PS: Are you set for PM as it gets "denied"

DeadStang

Hey there. Is it possible to see a picture offline of the dash of your CS with the "pedal mounted over the headlight high/low switch that activates the windshield wipers". Been some time since I had my Mustang (67) so I forgot what the setup looks like. Thanks!

PS: Are you set for PM as it gets "denied"

I get PMs all the time--don't know what's up. Try again (PM) and give me your address (or post it here); I have kind of a close-up of the pedal, but it's way under dash, over the high/low headlight switch.