• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 390 S-Code Automatic with Air

Doug

390 S-Code Automatic with Air

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A family business opportunity has me considering about parting ways with my 390 S-Code Automatic with Air - California Special. This car was born on July 18, 1968, which makes it one of the last ones built. I am not kidding when I say that this car is in outstanding condition and almost everything has been rebuilt; engine, transmission, rear- end, brakes and the majority of all the wiring – all done by professionals and all done to make the car correct. References are available. Look at my gallery and if interested please PM me or call me at 1-661-803-0336.

Thanks for looking - Doug

GT/CS S Code

No takers?

Hi Doug,
No bites yet? I"m really quite surprised. It's absolutely beautiful and a very desireable collector car.
By the way, I see on our Marti report that our "S" code 4 speed car was built on July 3rd, not too much earlier than yours.

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

I have 3 individuals who are looking at the car – the price is a bargain for what you’ll get but not cheap. The sad thing is that I have 2 – boys who are real mad at me for even thinking about selling it. Whoever buys it can release the purchase price.

Thanks for the interest; Doug

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

Just wanted to update you all regarding my car - had an buyer who flaked out; just talk no money. So in a nutshell it's still available.