• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD 1996 GT/CS Registry Book--on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a few of the 1996 GT/CS Registry books on hand, (from the 1996 printing), and would like to sell them off, so I am offering them to the members of the GT/CS website at a discount: $35 ppd. (regularly priced at $45 ea.)

If you haven't obtained this book, it is a coil-bound, 140 page book that is a "sequel" to my (now out of print) 1988 "GT/CS Recognition Guide and Owner's Manual".

This book includes:

• GT/CS News and Information
• Updates (since 1988)
• 1996 GT/CS Registry, with owner's car photos
• Concours Restoration Guide (San Jose itams, Options, Dealer options, Shelby options list, references, etc.)
• GT/CS parts and Service Information
• Grille Restoration
• Fog Lights, Hood Pins
• Fiberglass Resto
• Taillight Resto
• Stripes and Ornamention
• CS Parts Sources
• Collectible Books and Mags Biblio (extensive!)
• Clubs and Registries
• (paper) GT/CS License Plate & Show Document

Make check for $35.00 to "Paul M. Newitt"
Mail to: P.O. Box 2245, Davis, CA 95617

price includes priority mail postage within the US. (Add $2 to Canada) Postal Money Orders also accepted. Sorry, no PayPal or Credit Cards accepted. All books will be signed (if you'd like), and sent out ASAP.

Thank You!!

Paul M. Newitt

Russ

Paul, Please save one for me. I'll go to the bank Monday for the MO, Thanks, Russ Furstnow

OP
OP
G

Well, when I said "a few", I meant about 60 copies left.

I wouldn't want to feel guilty if anyone went out of their way to rush to the post office. Although, many here might want one...and they have been popular. Perhaps an EBAY investment?

I do appreciate the effort to get one, and I feel they are a good deal for the price, considering the relevant information (but then again, I'm bias)....

Thanks Again,
Paul.

rjw

Needless to say, any GTCS owner should have one of these books; I have used mine many times and received trememdous value from the information it contains.

68sunlitgold

Eastcoast,
Just send your money to Paul, he always signs the copies he sends out. :)
Doug

Calspecialdreamer

Paul,
I am going to get one too. And yes, I'm sure we all want them signed! Thanks for letting us know. I guess this answers my email huh Doug!

Status
Not open for further replies.