• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Another Insane Hood Scoop

Mustanglvr

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Attachments

• abcde.jpg
    abcde.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 28

still looking for one

There should be a law against that sort of thing.

How does that get more air into the car?

All that imagination and money, misapplied. It would be so much nicer if the car was brought to stock again

Jim

Mustanger

You know, maybe the hood scoop is "just right" for the engine underneath ... yeah ...

Attachments

• MadMaxInterceptor.jpg
    MadMaxInterceptor.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 25

marie68csmustangs

I think that these insane hood scoops are becoming a common occurance on this site. I just think about the birds and other small creatures that might get sucked into one these hood scoops..

Marie

Perkchiro

I figured it out. It's sorta like a roof overhang to stop water from entering the cowl vents when it rains.

I Agree W/ Broadway, Law Says That You Cant Mount Video Dvd Player On Dash, So He Hid It In The Scoop So He Could Watch As He Drives..