• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hover Ford Denver Nameplate

6t8-390gt

I went to my local Mustang parts yard today, while enjoying the 80 degree temps., and found a HOVER FORD Denver dealer nameplate. I removed it and brought it home. If any of you HCS owners have a car which sold new at Hover Ford I will gladly pass it along.

Danny

hicountrybob

6t8-390gt said:
I went to my local Mustang parts yard today, while enjoying the 80 degree temps., and found a HOVER FORD Denver dealer nameplate. I removed it and brought it home. If any of you HCS owners have a car which sold new at Hover Ford I will gladly pass it along.

Danny
Danny, I would sure appreciate that Hover Ford nameplate. Glad to pay for it as well as postage. HC Bob Teets at 6874 Benton Ct. ARVADA, Co. 80003-4244. H-303-424-3866

HCS@CT

Im looking for a Phil Long Ford name plate. If you see one on your next trip to the junk yard ldt me know... Hey Bob I finaly found a heat shroud and tube for my 6.