• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Brittany Blue with White Vinyl - FOR SALE

carezcs

Seems strange to see a GT/CS without rocker moldings. Were they an option?
Bruce

aemoo28

Oh my beating heart. It matches my eyes!

Tell me about this car. What about the rocker molidings? Should it have them?

C'mon, pick this car apart like y'all do for me. (You know who you are.)Tell me why it's a good/bad car.

How rare is this beautiful color? Anyone know anything about it?

OP
OP
C

cnassif

I just thought it was an extremely clean car, I haven't seen many like this. If nothing else, it's a great example of how clean you can get them. If you want to dissect its authenticity then someone more qualified than I should speak up.

BroadwayBlue

Nice looking car - this was for sale not too long ago I believe.

Without the Marti don't if it's the real deal.

Funny - without the rocker panel moulding the Mustang script looks too high but it's in the right place.

Dual Exhaust, Shelby Valve Covers, Chrome Air Cleaner and GT hubcaps were added. That much I know. Wouldn't be a GT if it's a 289.

Definitely not being driven in the rain huh? :icon_no:

case12

I am trying NOT to paint everything black on the underside of my car. I have been working with Greased Lightning to take off the 40 years of road dirt and get to the original primer and overspray at about 1 square foot at a time.

My '66 is totally black underneath and looks this clean - I just used a bunch of black spray paint to get it to look that way.

That all said - I still love Brittany Blue - I am not knocking the car. Just that black paint is not that hard to do. It's guys like Mike Jewell or Paul Stevenson that really make the car correct on the undercarriage.....and definitely cleaner than the inside of my car.

Casey

franklinair

Give me your car for a day, 6 cans of black aerosol, and I'll make your car look just like it. It won't be anywhere near correct, but still kinda pretty!!

Neil

aemoo28

Look closely at the original post that mosesatm has kindly added. It says in the old post that it's a 302, but this new add says it's a 289.

Diesel Donna

Give me your car for a day, 6 cans of black aerosol, and I'll make your car look just like it. It won't be anywhere near correct, but still kinda pretty!!

Neil

Well why didn't ya say so!! You could have done it to my car when you were here! :grin:

xoxox,
Donna

franklinair

Next trip to CA, and I'll spend an extra day & beautify the darkside of DD's car!!

Neil

HappyHour

Whoa Neil add my cars darkside to your list next time your in SoCal. (That just sounds funny). Ill even drive it over to Donna's with a cold 12er in the trunk! :grin:

Last posting the car was lookin for $28-34K. The VIN this time does show the C code VIN so that is odd about the engine size changing. Pretty clean indeed!

rvrtrash

OK, someone was going to do it sooner or later. Luke (Joe)! I am your father. Join me on the darkside and together we will rule the CS universe.

Darth Steve