• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Carlisle

hcsstang

Last january I filled an application for the Ford show at Carlisle. I got in touch with another fellow member Joel Franckowiak that has a GTCS. The show has a special building for special invitations. Well the both of us have been invitated. I'm hoping the two cars will be beside each other.
Last year I was pictured with Bob Teets 428 car The big bad wolf and the little pig. .

teamlo

Nice going Tom! My cousin Danny Truitt and I will be there. We'll stop by and see you at least a few times! We go every year. We'll be there from Thu-Sun.

Terry

BroadwayBlue

Nice going Tom! My cousin Danny Truitt and I will be there. We'll stop by and see you at least a few times! We go every year. We'll be there from Thu-Sun.

Terry

Hi Terry,

I met up with a few guys on their way home to NH from Carlisle last year at a gas station about 2 miles from my house.

You didn't happen to be with this group were you?

I had to add the link with the pic of the gas prices about a year ago. Almost exactly double what they are at that station today - $2.29 - one of the more expensive ones in town. Others are $2.23 but were $2.19 yesterday. But let's not get too far off topic.

http://ponyrides.smugmug.com/photos/310425821_CAKah-L.jpg

http://ponyrides.smugmug.com/photos/310426036_U2Gfu-L.jpg

Last edited:

teamlo

Hi Rich,

No, I was not in the group you met on the way back to NH. I drove my wife's Accord last year, but I did have the 428 Cobra Jet license plate frame in place! My cousin and I were heavily involved in the Cobra Jet Reunion last year. I'll be bringing the Honda Pilot this year so that I can deliver a 428 CJ engine block. My new engine (302 J code) is just about done, and I need to get the car from NH to MD so it can be installed. It's gonna be hard pressed to get done before Carlisle this year however. I remember stopping for gas in NY last time. What a joke! Glad I was driving something that got reasonable fuel economy!! I'm hoping to see some nice GT/CS and HCS cars this year!

Regards,

Terry