• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Someone hoping to strike gold on Ebay for hood locks

Mosesatm

I guess it's the American way; hope there is someone out there with a lot of money and not enough patience or sense to check other sources.

I've noticed that a lot of new Mustnag stuff on eBay is more expensive than we can purchase it from the major Mustang parts vendors and I've often wondered if anyone ever bids on those items. In fact, I keep the NPD catalog open on my computer when I'm looking for stuff on eBay just as a reference. It would be easy to overpay on eBay since some of the stuff is so rare and such a good deal!!!!!! :p

Did you notice his "best offer" option?

jk89cat

when i ebay, i first always check to see if it is reproduced and what it can be had for if it is . then i decide . its 100% true you gotta really watch these guys and what they are trying to get for stuff

68MustangHCS

I offered him $125 for them... but declined. Yeah, well be patient, I've seen them go NOS for a lot less!

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

[quote author=68MustangHCS link=board=1;threadid=2214;start=0#msg15119 date=1128722481]
I offered him $125 for them... but declined. Yeah, well be patient, I've seen them go NOS for a lot less!
[/quote]

I offered him $425 for his set of GT hubcaps and the NOS temp gauge and he said "what are u crazy thanks for the insult". $525 is the opening bid for both combined.