• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

case12 are you out there?

karolscali

hi casey have not heard from you for awhile, i was looking at your gallery of pictures and i saw you have a pioneer cd stereo in your padded dash. could i get the model number of the stereo? its hard to find one to fit nicely in a padded dash, i want to get my gt/cs a nice x-mas present? thanx roland

case12

Roland - it is a Pioneer Super Tuner III, model "DEH-P8500MP - Multi-CD control High power CD/MP3/WMA player with FM/AM tuner". It was in the console when I bought the car. I was told the console was used and it required no alterations to the dash.

Though it is an amazing stereo system, I am a bit more used to volume, and bass/treble as my only options. This one has a small screen and the head drops down automatically to reveal the screen for more choices. I honestly have a hard time remembering how to turn it on. But that is just because I am probably tech challenged. :confused: .

Good Luck - Casey