Thread: All Years Triple "B's" Garage
View Single Post
Old 11/09/2016, 05:59 PM   #27
robert campbell
My Car Details

My Garage
Check out these beauties!* 1 and 5/8 to 1 3/4 diameter step headers from Ford Powertrain Applications for the Ford "Z" high port heads, Boss 351 based 460 CI. crate motor.* Max ground clearance and a prototype for my 1967 Mustang.* Where else can you find a supplier that is willing to build specific headers for the new configurations of these new motors for vintage Mustangs?* Highest quality and best fit!* Stan Johnson is a niche builder of vintage Ford headers.* Check out his site and get quality stuff for your specific build.* These headers are for my application, but they will fit many others.* Stan bleeds Ford blue and don't ask him for other brands.* He has his hands full keeping us Ford owners happy!* There are very few custom builders these days, and he has a full line of proven applications for many Ford engine swaps and applications.* This header should show up soon on his site for others to use.* I will post pictures of them installed soon.* I get nothing from promoting this good friend of mine other than the satisfaction of hooking up other Ford owners to the best in header design for their vintage Ford.

Rob

http://www.fordpowertrain.com/FPAindex/headers2.htm

robert campbell is offline   Reply With Quote