• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Window Cleaning Trick!!!

If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Mustang (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 500 of them, and have then ready to ship out. (FREE Shipping). Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

Ken Marks

CJ

Been using them for several years for the cars and furniture.

You can purchase them almost anywhere these days.

CJ

OP
OP
S
If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Mustang (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 500 of them, and have then ready to ship out. (FREE Shipping). Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

Ken Marks
Thanks Guys!

All the orders from the weekend will go out today!

PLEASE post your feedback on these for the rest of the Forum members after you give them a try!

Thanks

Ken

Bob G

My passed life was auto detailing for 38 years. When micro fiber cloths came about out of korea the good ones are 70% Polyester and 70% polymide, and 30 % Polymide the polyster allows the microfiber cloth to be effective for scrubbing and cleaning , while the polymide is the obsorbing quick dry fiber.
If anyone is intrested in learning more about these towels send me your e-mail to krwaxbz@yahoo and I will forward you a copy of an article I have on them.
I have been using them for almost 10 years and I call them the mircle towel to clean windows, chromeand remove polish and wax

Bob Geco

OP
OP
S
My passed life was auto detailing for 38 years. When micro fiber cloths came about out of korea the good ones are 70% Polyester and 70% polymide, and 30 % Polymide the polyster allows the microfiber cloth to be effective for scrubbing and cleaning , while the polymide is the obsorbing quick dry fiber.
If anyone is intrested in learning more about these towels send me your e-mail to krwaxbz@yahoo and I will forward you a copy of an article I have on them.
I have been using them for almost 10 years and I call them the mircle towel to clean windows, chromeand remove polish and wax

Bob Geco
Thanks Bob!

These are really amazing!

Have a bunch on the way out to forum members. Everyone should have one

$6.00 and you WILL NOT be dissapointed

www.southernmustangparts.com to order

Thanks

Ken

P

PNewitt

A side question.....

I have a '94 GT, and in the back window, at the top (inside) it has this shader type applique with lots of little dots. It's a pain to wipe the window there, because the cloth gets caught in the dots.

This is caused by the car sitting in the sun, etc. and whatever chemicals are used in the interior (leather cleaner, Armor All, etc..) which vaporizes into a fog onto the inner windows. What a pain.

Any ideas??

thanks,
Paul.

OP
OP
S
A side question.....

I have a '94 GT, and in the back window, at the top (inside) it has this shader type applique with lots of little dots. It's a pain to wipe the window there, because the cloth gets caught in the dots.

This is caused by the car sitting in the sun, etc. and whatever chemicals are used in the interior (leather cleaner, Armor All, etc..) which vaporizes into a fog onto the inner windows. What a pain.

Any ideas??

thanks,
Paul.
Paul, that's a new one on me.

I'll ask around for you.

Ken