• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Took home a Silver

L8GR868

I showed at a car show in Mustang Oklahoma today and took home a silver under MCA rules. I showed in the street driven class. I was the only GT/CS at the show. I learned from this show and will be looking for GOLD next time. ;D
Eric

68gt390

Eric;
Good deal, congratulations. Which street driven class did they have you in MA, MC, or ME? At the last MCA show I attended they put me in the Occassional Driven Class and wouldn't allow me in the Street Driven Modified Class. I couldn't figure that one out. Again, congratulations, I know it takes a lot of work.

Don 8)

OP
OP
L8GR868

L8GR868

I was in the modified class that probly did not help much.
Eric

Mustanger

Eric,

Hats off to you, ... it's great to see another CS taking home an award :). What's also great to hear is that you're expecting to do even better next time... cool 8).