• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Styled wheels

gtcs1

Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade for a set of styled wheels (argent). Was there only one size 14 X 6 made for our GT/CS, mine is a C Code?

How much can I expect to pay for a set of wheels + the rings and caps? I'm lurking classifieds on ebay and CraigList.

Thanks

Mosesatm

Yes, 14 x 6 was the only size.
They seem to run around $200 per set for bare wheels.

I have a set with GT caps and rings I'll sell for $200 plus shipping if you're interested. Shipping from Texas to Ontario may be outrageous, though.

whodat

I have a set with GT caps and rings I'll sell for $200 plus shipping if you're interested. Shipping from Texas to Ontario may be outrageous, though.
If you don't want them I'll take them.

OP
OP
G

gtcs1

Hi, as discussed thru PM, I'll send both postal code and Zip to see best option. I take the set for sure. Thanks

robert campbell

I have 2 with a nice set of studded snow tires on them! Yes....... I...... Drove mine in the snow. The are painted white. And one I discovered later is bent slighlty. But a good spare if you want the complete look. No caps or rings. Cory got those and some were a bit rough.

FREE FREE FREE!!! But you have to come and get them or? Tires are free also!!! Or I can take them off.

Rob

OP
OP
G

gtcs1

I have 2 with a nice set of studded snow tires on them! Yes....... I...... Drove mine in the snow. The are painted white. And one I discovered later is bent slighlty. But a good spare if you want the complete look. No caps or rings. Cory got those and some were a bit rough.

FREE FREE FREE!!! But you have to come and get them or? Tires are free also!!! Or I can take them off.

Rob

Sent PM for a spare wheel...

rvrtrash

I posted earlier but it didn't stick. Don't know what happened. Anyway, if anyone else needs a set, and I don't want to step on Arlie's sale, I have 4 that are also painted white for some reason. No caps or rings and I'll let them go for $100 to site members. Prefer pickup or can possibly deliver around the northwest at some point. I'll ship if you're willing to pay for shipping and packaging.

Steve

OP
OP
G

gtcs1

Hi Arlie,

I received the wheels from my friend coming here from NY. I received it long ago but was waiting to come over here.

I want to thank you so much. It's a pretty nice set with the rings and center caps. Superb condition !!!

Again thank you very much, that would be so nice on my car.

Pierre gtcs1

OP
OP
G

gtcs1

Rob

Hi Robert,

Got the wheel from my friend this week, when he visited me.

Thank you so much for offering it, for free. I owe you one. Wheel is in very nice shape. Now I'll strip it and repaint it to the original finish.That will complete my set with a correct spare using your wheel.

Pierre