• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Latest Purchase

GTCSMustang

After selling my three GT/CSs to free up money for a different Ford purchase, I'm now back in the GT/CS club. I picked up the car in the picture this morning. I talked with the owner about 2-years ago when it was for sale, but he changed his mind about selling it before I could pick it up. But, true-to-his-word, he offered it to me again last week and this time I got it home. I've been looking for a Highland Green GT/CS for quite a while (even advertised on this site looking for one). This one is a 289/auto. Original drivetrain complete with engine and carb tag. Original F70-14 spare still in trunk. And 100% original paint and interior. Just a really nice, untouched, California black plate, GT/CS.

Attachments

• DSC00134.JPG
    DSC00134.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC00138.JPG
    DSC00138.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 68

gt bandit

GTCSMustang said:
But, true-to-his-word, he offered it to me again last week and this time I got it home. I've been looking for a Highland Green GT/CS for quite a while (even advertised on this site looking for one). This one is a 289/auto. Original drivetrain complete with engine and carb tag. Original F70-14 spare still in trunk. And 100% original paint and interior. Just a really nice, untouched, California black plate, GT/CS.

Great looking car -------- and with originality that nearly defies comprehension after all its nearly 38 years old. yes i am wishing the year to go by faster , so i can get mine off the boat from Houston.

I am not sure if this is a global saying but remember "slow boat to china" ---------- Not anymore folks its looking increasingly like the more regular routes are slowing up in favor of the above.

yes i Know i am off topic -----
sorry :tongue:
Frustrated !!!!!!!

Mustanglvr

gt bandit said:
Great looking car -------- and with originality that nearly defies comprehension after all its nearly 38 years old. yes i am wishing the year to go by faster , so i can get mine off the boat from Houston.

I am not sure if this is a global saying but remember "slow boat to china" ---------- Not anymore folks its looking increasingly like the more regular routes are slowing up in favor of the above.

yes i Know i am off topic -----
sorry :tongue:
Frustrated !!!!!!!

So GT Bandit, how long has your car been enroute? How much longer is it going to take for them to get it to Australia? Is it stuck in customs or something?

gt bandit

Mustanglvr said:
So GT Bandit, how long has your car been enroute? How much longer is it going to take for them to get it to Australia? Is it stuck in customs or something?

4 weeks sitting in Houston waiting to load
1 week delay due to Fog in the port
2 week delay in the bahamas , awaiting transship
now its somewhere in the Pacific , I think

thanks for feeling my pain -------- I had planned to have 2 new gifts this month

1 from god ------ Baby - wife is due any day.
1 from Uncle Sam ------ Baby Toy 428 CS

I suppose 1 out of 2 aint bad

Mustanglvr

gt bandit said:
4 weeks sitting in Houston waiting to load
1 week delay due to Fog in the port
2 week delay in the bahamas , awaiting transship
now its somewhere in the Pacific , I think

thanks for feeling my pain -------- I had planned to have 2 new gifts this month

1 from god ------ Baby - wife is due any day.
1 from Uncle Sam ------ Baby Toy 428 CS

I suppose 1 out of 2 aint bad

Too bad somebody with some clout could`nt make a few phone calls on your behalf and get that to you sooner. I would if I could.

Oh yeah, I was talking about the car, LOL.