• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Lucas Foglight Lense

Mosesatm

Trying to secure everything for hurricane Rita made me realize that I have way too many Mustang parts in the garage so I'm going to start posting stuff on eBay but will run it past all of you first just in case any of the stuff is of use to anyone. I'd rather sell it to someone here who needs it than to someone on eBay who just wants to resell it for a profit. I'll make a list of everything I have and will post the list in the next week or so.

The first thing to go is an extremely nice Lucas foglight lense and reflector.
I'm 99% sure it says, "Foreign Glass", instead of "England" but I'm on the road again this week and won't be able to answer that question for sure until this weekend. I'll also post pictures of it this weekend if it doesn't sell before then. If you buy it and don't like it just send it back and I'll refund your money.

$65 includes shipping within the continental US. I don't know if that price is high, low, or just right but I'm sure some of you will set me straight if it's out of line.

68sunlitgold

Arlie,
$65 is a very fair price for a lense especially if it is in very good condition.

Doug

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Thanks Doug.

As far as I can tell it's perfect. I can't find a single rock chip or scratch.

I've thrown away all the junk and am selling the good stuff.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I have a brake swing arm assembly, arm, and pedal but I don't know if it's for power brakes or not. Here is a picture of it. If you want it it's yours.

Last edited:

68sunlitgold

Arlie,
sorry that is for standard brakes....looking for the disc pedal, but thanks alot for looking and the offer.

Doug

68sunlitgold

Me too, it makes it easier to paint the small items like the stuff I did with my console. I used a larger box and just cut it so it laid flat on the ground for the console itself.

Doug