• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS on E-BAY???

Midnight Special

Hmm... 'Could well be real. 'Seems to have the correct grille, original (pitted) tail light frames, lucas'... & judging from what's under the rear bumper - 'can even pull its own trailer!
;-)

mustang.biz

If anyone is looking for one of those sweet trailer hitches, I have a bunch of them!

franklinair

VIN is not in the old registry. Anyone close enough to check this one out? Benton, AR- just south of Little Rock. Sent seller a request for GT/CS verification.

Neil

franklinair

I spoke with the owner today. A nice gentleman in Little Rock. He was/is under the impression that the 'R' designation indicates a California Special. I explained that that was the plant facility in San Jose, not a C/S designation. He does not have a Marti Report, and didn't sound like he was interested in getting one. When I inquired about any rust issues he wasn't too explicit, although he did tell me that the carpet on the driver's side was wet, and the floorpans had previously been replaced. Uh-Oh. I'm gonna take a pass on this one.

Neil