• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Review of the 2007 GT/CS

mustangj

Some good comments, some I don't agree with. I personally think the new Mustang handles very well and it is by far the most bang for the buck. Where else can you get 300 hp for less than 30K? Admittedly the GT/CS is over 30K but that is still less than other cars with equal power. I also don't agree with the gas mileage report, I just returned from a road trip where my 07 GT/CS averaged almost 25 mpg. I think the Mustang is a great car and I wouldn't trade mine for anything (except maybe a Parnelli Jones Saleen)!

07GT/CS

Good read.Ive had 10 mustangs over the years and each one has had quirks.But the pony has been around a long time and the chasis we have now is the best.It could be improved but the second Ford stiffins it more or quiets the exhaust someone else writing for another magazine will knock it.You cant please everyone.But Im happy.:smile:

albegtcs

Interesting article, It has some good points, however "car and driver" seems to think that neither the Mazdaspeed 3 0-60 5.4 seconds nor the Nissan Sentra se-r spec V 0-60 6.4 seconds were quicker. As far as handling neither could match the 0.87 g on a skidpad. Strange I don't seem to see any of the cars listed in the article as being as fast or faster in points contension for the Grand Am sedan title. If his wife wants practical transport perhaps she should get a Mini Van. The Mustang is loud, It stands out. It is a Pony car,it is not supposed to be a family sedan. You either get that or you don't.

franklinair

Anyone know the production number of '07 GT/CS models? Forecast for '08's?
Neil Hoppe

hotrodgrany

Some good comments, some I don't agree with. I personally think the new Mustang handles very well and it is by far the most bang for the buck. Where else can you get 300 hp for less than 30K? Admittedly the GT/CS is over 30K but that is still less than other cars with equal power. I also don't agree with the gas mileage report, I just returned from a road trip where my 07 GT/CS averaged almost 25 mpg. I think the Mustang is a great car and I wouldn't trade mine for anything (except maybe a Parnelli Jones Saleen)!
I agree with you. love mine.:thumb:

wally05

I love the new S197 setup. I have a 07 redfire GT/CS. It is definitely the easiest to work on and modify. I wouldn't mind seeing production numbers.