• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 HCS - T code 6 cylinder

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Bob Teets let me know about this HCS for sale local to me last night. I don't know the seller, but could probably check out the car if anyone non-local is interested. It's about 45 min from my house.

Bob and I were just talking about how you don't see many 6 cylinder HCS cars, although there's another for sale now too.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/2792044134.html

Last edited:

franklinair

One of these days I'll come across a HCS or C/S, T code, C-4, P/S & A/C. I once owned a '68 coupe equipped that way, and really enjoyed it.

Neil

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Randy, did you want me to go take a look at it? I tried texting the seller and didn't get a reply. But he might be a phone call only sort of guy, which is fine. Lots of scammers on Craigslist.

JohnnyQuest515

No, sorry been out of pocket, passing on this..........but he did say 10 grand would take it.

Acted like he was strapped for cash.

Randy