• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Dash Emblems

franklinair

What's the story on the C/S dash emblems advertised on E-bay? The ad says Paul Newitt came up with these, limited production. Never heard of them.

Neil

rvrtrash

When Paul makes up the new ones that go with the books, he can sell the emblems and package them safely in a 200+ page, hardbound shipping container. :wink:

Steve

68sunlitgold

Neil,
Paul did make them, but made more than "10" as he states in the ebay add.

The long emblem fits over the Mustang emblem on the dash panel above the glove box, and the smaller emblem fits on the steering wheel, for the small one you need the center pad from a '68 cougar (or 68 shelby) and replace the standard '68 mustang center pad.

Doug

GTCS07

Those are nice! Now make some for the late models Paul!

nates68

I Was The High Bidder, But This Guy Took Them Off E-bay?

Dont Know Wuy.

Nates68

nates68

Hi Robert, I Was Mad That The Pieces Were Taken Off E-bay In The Middle Of The Sale. How Does That Happen???? They Do Look Cool In Our Cars, Sold In 96 I Believe.

Nates68

HappyHour

eBay seems to give merchants so many "outs". Guess he sold it locally. Maybe we can have another run made? Ill want mine blinged out..or at least chromed. :smile:

gtcs1

eBay seems to give merchants so many "outs". Guess he sold it locally. Maybe we can have another run made? Ill want mine blinged out..or at least chromed. :smile:

Anyone has a picture of one or both emblems installed? What are the dimensions of these emblems?

gtcs1

Just Go Up To Dash And Steerringwheel Emblems

Nates68

I saw this auction.

But I would like to see them installed, giving a better perspective (sizewise) of the fit on the steering wheel and dash bezel. Also getting the dimensions would be great.

Thanks

nates68

I Believe Paul Had These In His 1st Book. He Made These At One Time.
Maybe He Will Do Them Again.

Nates68