• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Help in Anaheim California Area

robert campbell

Help,
I bought a dash conversion product for my brother-in-laws 1967 Fastback for Christmas from Haneline. One of their brushed aluminum conversions to give you aftermarket speedo, tach, and 4 gauges. They sent it with the speedo and wire harness on back order. Then they claimed they could not get anymore speedos and kept gaffing me off. They must be near bankrupt or something. We finally sent the partial order back and demanded our $825.00 dollars back. They said they would refund us. By this time I turned it over to my brother in-law Herb Dennis to get the refund. More promises and nothing. Now they have both the partial product and his money!

Again his name is Herb Dennis. Any ideas how we can get our money back? Below is the address of their company.

Nordskog Instruments

Haneline Products

1401 East Ball Road

Anaheim, CA. 92805

Rob

mechanicalguy48

Thats really a shame , I liked the Haneline stuff and I was gonna order from them too some time in the future here. I guess I wont now. Let us know how it comes out.

Wow you give nice christmas presents , can I get on your list?

aemoo28

Rob you are in luck if you need an attorney.

You all remember my fiasco in California last year. It turns out I have a good friend of my family who is a vengeful kick butt attorney who lives/works/has license in state of WA and state of California. Lives in Ballard AND Sacramento.

PM me if you want her name.

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

All,
I want to go on record that my brother-in-law got notification that he will receive his money in 3 days. Haneline indicated that they switched banks and had some problems with their checking system. Please do not use this e-mail for any judgement about the integrity of the Haneline company. He will be made whole and I viewed their products and they are exactly as represented and very good quality.

Rob

Last edited: